Activities to do at Takamaka
- A popular stop for luxury yachts, Takamaka beach provide plenty either for people who prefer to be left alone or those who are more adventurous. Lucky visitors can catch the once of a lifetime chance of seeing turtles laying eggs or friendly dolphins close to shore. You don't have to venture far to see our giant pet tortoises.
- The days can be spent snorkeling, swimming; sunbathing and every evening can be spent watching the sun go down. A short trek along the rocks formation will lead you to one of the natural monuments of the island, the “Ros Sodyer” rock pool. Nature itself has mysteriously carved this pool in a huge rock face.
- Fishing trips can be organized with the local fishermen. The hotel now has its own boat charter for fishing trips or breathtaking excursions. Also, basic water sports such as canoes will be introduced in the near future.
- Weddings & Honeymoon: Many people have said “I do” in this unforgettable location whilst others spend their honeymoon. It is indeed a special place for a special occasion.
- Traditional nights & Events: On many a day guests are entertained by colorful and vibrant entertainment including singing & dancing, music around night-time bonfires. This is your chance to try our traditional dances. Location also available for parties.
- A hire car is recommended for round trips on the main island but Takamaka beach is also within easy reach of other beautiful beaches such as Anse Soleil, Anse Marie Louise, Anse Forbans and the famous Intendance beach. The hotel now has an on location car hire for all your needs.